Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thank-You Letters

When I first started getting donations, I envisioned waiting until I reached my goal before sending out thank-you emails. I'm not really sure why that is, and as the money kept rolling in (almost half-way there as of today!), I started feeling uncomfortable with my decision. I don't want people to feel like their donations are going unnoticed and unappreciated, when the case is very much the opposite!

So I've decided I need to start sending out thank-you emails as I recieve notice of the donations. I haven't had time to catch up yet, but I am going to start working on that soon.

So if you've donated and haven't heard from me - THANK YOU! I promise I'll get you a "real" thank-you letter soon.

If you haven't donated because you've heard from someone who has that I'm a real ingrate who can't even be bothered to send a thank-you note, rest assured that that's not the case, and donate away ;)

No comments: