Saturday, May 17, 2008

Butt Cheek

Things I'd rather not see on my walks:
Butt cheek. I don't care if you're male or female, I shouldn't have to be subjected to the sight of your buttocks while you are exercising in public. Whatever garment you choose to put on for your afternoon walk, run, or roller-blade, it should at the very least cover the crease where thigh turns to butt. (I left out bikers because not once have I seen someone be so insensible). The latest butt-viewing incident involved a male runner wearing shorts from the 80's with the really high slits up the side. Down went the leg and up flew the shorts, displaying ample cheek at regular intervals.
Nipple Caressing. I'm happy that you have a girlfriend with whom to enjoy a gorgeous afternoon at the lake. I don't mind that, it being one of the first warm days we've had this spring, you have no shirt on. It doesn't bother me that you're more or less spooning in the grass - whatever floats your boat. But does she really have to be rubbing your man-boob? Right there for everyone to see?

Things I like to see on my walks:
Most other things. I'm a huge people-watcher. I find people interesting. I like hearing snippets of conversation, I like catching the odd funny look on someone's face and guessing at their thoughts based on nothing concrete. I find it entertaining.
Sunshine. MAN did that feel nice yesterday!
Families. I really like seeing families out spending time together. Especially active time. It warms the cockles of my heart :)

Things I find amusing on walks:
Big dudes with the tiny dogs. I don't mean dogs the size of a chihuahua or terrier, I mean teeny, tiny, barely-bigger-than-a-large-rat dog. The type of dog it's become popular for girls to carry around in a small purse. They're cute, I guess, which is probably why women choose to get them, but would a man really pick a dog he could accidentally crush with a book because they're a cute wittle thing? I think they might have them to serve as chick magnets - and you know something? I've seen it work.

PS - Yesterday I picked up my parents' bigass pickup truck with the long card tables for the garage sale. Thanks to the random stranger who stopped to help direct me backing it out of my parking spot!

No comments: